Bajaj bikes are known for their extreme powerful engines. Speed, performance and designs. Bajaj Auto is refreshing their whole line-up, and furthermore propelling new cruisers. We have seen the up gradations in the Bajaj models like Pulsar Classic, Pulsar 150, Pulsar 180 and Pulsar 220F. They are also in process to launch the new models in the models like Dominar and Pulsar 180 F in 2019. Another Pulsar which has now gotten a recent upgrade is the NS 200.
The recent changes which are introduced in Pulsar 200 NS are:
- 2019 Bajaj Pulsar 200NS ABS presently gets another shading option. The new yellow shaded Pulsar 200NS has begun touching base at dealerships crosswise over India. It is seen with a solitary channel ABS framework, just as RLP which is known as rear lift protection.
- Up to this point, Pulsar NS200 was sold in three shading choices – Red, Black and White.
- The expansion of new yellow shading is required to get more deals for the brand.
2019 Bajaj Pulsar 200NS is controlled by the equivalent 199.5cc, fluid cooled, triple flash oil motor offering 23.5 PS control at 9,500 rpm and 18.3 Nm torque at 8,000 rpm.
- It gets additional highlights, like H4 Blue Ting headlamps (55W low pillar, 65W high bar), AHO, discretionary ABS, LED tail lights, adaptive front suspension, nitrox mono back suspension and circle brakes at the front and back. Top speed is at 135+ km/h and eco-friendliness is at 35-45 km/l.
- Kerb wt. for the non-ABS variation remains at 152 kgs, and for the ABS variation it is 154 kgs.
- It is 2017 mm long, 804 mm wide, 1075 mm tall.
- Ground clearance is found at 169 mm while wheelbase is at 1363 mm.
- Tires are 17 inch composites, enveloped by 100/80 elastic in front, and 130/70 at back.
The pulsar 200 ns price for the non-ABS variation starts from around Rs 1 lakh, and for ABS variation, pulsar 200 ns price starts from Rs 1.12 lakh.
The highlights of the Pulsar 200NS are:
- It offers the mileage of around 1 Km/l
- Offers the Fuel System- Carburetor
- The Engine Displacement is found to be 5 cc
- The Dimensions of the model are 2017*804*1075
- The Wheelbase (mm) is of 1363 mm
- The Ground Clearance (mm) is of 169 mm
- The Seat Height is found to be 805 mm
- The Fuel Capacity (Litres) is found around 12 L
- The Kerb Weight is 152-154 Kg
- The model offers Alloy wheels
- There are 6 no. of gears
- The model has disc brakes on front and rear
Thus book a test drive today to book your dream bike at your nearest dealer.
Also check the upcoming Jeep Cars models in India.